• We believe that the Bible is God’s inspired Word. It is accurate, authoritative and applicable to our everyday lives.
• We believe in one eternal God who is the Creator of all things. He exists in three Persons: God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit.
• We believe that sin has separated each of us from God and His purpose for our lives.
• We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ is both God and man and that He is the only One who can reconcile us to God. We believe that He died on the cross in our place and rose again in bodily form to prove His victory and to empower us for life.
• We believe that in order to receive forgiveness and a ‘new birth’ we must repent of our sins, believe in the Lord Jesus Christ, and submit to His will for our lives.
• We believe that in order to live the holy and fruitful lives that God intends for us, we need to be baptised in water and be filled with the power of the Holy Spirit.
• We believe that God has individually equipped us so that we can successfully achieve His purpose for our lives, which is to worship God, fulfil our role in the church and serve the community in which we live.
• We believe that God wants to heal and transform us so that we can live effective lives in order to help others.
To read the vision of the church, please click here.